I guess I should fill you in on the whole Chicago bit. A friend and I decided that we want to begin in Chicago. His name is Adam Todd, and he too, is an actor. I'm certain I'll be referring to him a lot. We visited Chicago for the first time October 14-18. Before this trip, I wasn't sure if Chicago was where I wanted to move or not. After visiting, I fell in love with the city and know that I would like to spend at least a couple of years there building a resume and doing some theatre. Adam was supposed to move at the beginning of November, and I was supposed to join him in February because of my best friend Rose having her baby. The due date is January 28, so I'm sure I'll have lots to say about that in the upcoming month as well! Well some unfortunate circumstances have come about to prolong our departure. The week before Adam was scheduled to leave, his Granny had a really bad fall and a small heart attack. So he chose to stay and help nurse her back to health. So we were both planning on the February departure. Now, I have found that I will have to have some medical tests done. The date is February 4. Can you believe that that is the earliest they can get me in?? They are supposed to contact me if there are any January cancellations. Anyway, this will push us back a little further. Once I have the tests, I will probably have to have a procedure...hopefully, SHORTLY following that. But then I'll be all set to go to Chicago, and live my "non-insured" life! How exciting!
And probably in the month of January, I'll be having a big garage sale to make some "sweet mulah!"...( that is a reference to one of my favorite movies, coming out on on DVD December 21, Napoleon Dynamite .)
Soon, I'll probably start to post some of my poetry and writing from the past. I think that could be fun... I'd like some feedback. Have a stellar day!
13 December 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://gwvcuegq.com/hvjg/hggk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yctopdsr.com/ygua/tuub.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://gwvcuegq.com/hvjg/hggk.html | http://zejvdlpm.com/rzli/kxbs.html
Post a Comment