Ok ok, let's all forget about Heather's last blog and simply move on. Thanks for your comments which let me know someone is at LEAST reading this.
Let's see. Just working on the resume tonight, looking into my headshots, and possibly some Second City classes. I just missed the deadline to audition for the Chicago Luvabulls. Tell me that could have been fun. I'm going to have to give a shout out to my new buddy, Basketball Jones...aka Mike Munson! He's really helping me get focused and keeping me on the right track! So everyone be sure to offer Mike some kudos and praise for me...
Personal life--no further comment.
Work life--aaa--not so bad. But not so good that I won't quit in a moment's notice if the "need" arises.
Books--slacked off past few days.
TV--Oprah at 11 last night.
Working out--about to do some sit ups
Water--drank 4 aquafinas today, plus water at the dinner restaurant.
28 June 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lame.........
Post a Comment