03 May 2007

Heather and Some Pirates

Considering I was supposed to use this thing as a way to chronicle my adventures in the pursuit of acting, I must say that I have not faired to well. More things can be found on www.myspace.com/heatherdurham than here. And that is kinda sad. I'm going to try to step it up. Of course I SAY that.. but...

A low budget film, Adolf Hitler Against the Pirates, (pirates being the German people who tried to rebel against Hitler's regime) that I was cast as a major character in has now been pitched to Spielberg and is attracting Hollywood. This one producer guys claims he can raise $40-$70 million for it. This could be extremely GOOD luck or extremely BAD luck for me. Who knows if they will keep me, who knows if they will tell me "tough luck, kid. That's showbusiness." Argh. Either way, I am eager and willing for whatever opportunities may follow.

No comments: