17 December 2004

I liked today..

From stupid, dull, boring work with nothing to do but talk to my favorite co-worker and friend, to the second job of the day, scanning, to Blockbuster, to General Wok, to "fun," to I, Robot, to Carlos, to Crockett, to Ten at ten, to Star Bar, to Black Cat, to Bobbies, to dancing... Dancing. I guess that was my favorite part. Always is. Wait maybe not. I think I caught one glimpse that made it all worthwhile. And maybe one embrace. Those two things made this day, absolutely "smileable." Looking up to a window with a single candle lit, yes I wished I was there. I wanted to be there, looking down, instead of down, looking up. One day. I'll be looking down, giving someone else a hand. I can't wait to give someone ELSE a hand. But I suppose I'll have to find my helping hand first.

"put a candle in the window
cuz i feel i got to move
well i'm goin'
goin', goin'
i'll be goin' soon
long as i can see the light

i've gotta pack my bags and get movin'."
i'm so ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CCR!

Feisty Spektor said...

glad someone noticed.. ;)