I have officially received the new DVD, and it is now removed from my wish list. I cannot WAIT to watch the extra footage! It's going to be a good time.
My birthday was fantastic at work today. I walked in to an awesomely decorated office, along with some cheese dip, TOP GUN, a money card, and lots of confetti. You can't go wrong there! I'll be checking out the Molly Maguires tonight at the Vortex. It's their cd release party, and it should prove to be a great time! I love surf music.
Also, great friends Rob and Steve are headed back into town for the holidays, so I'll have fun getting to hang out with them for a couple of weeks... I feel pretty exhausted right now, but hey, what are birthday weeks for? Things will calm down soon enough. And I'll wonder what happened to all the action.
17 December 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No worries! I'm excited.. thank you!
Post a Comment