So, I am officially housesitting for Jody. Wahoo! It is so much fun! I love being on my own and having my own space.. It's really great. Too bad he won't stay gone for longer.
But anyway, this week has involved a lot of busy work and trying to catch up before my time off for my procedure next week. I can't believe it is this close now. I'm glad, but also a little nervous.
So as for housesitting, I've enjoyed a quiet evening to myself, and tonight, I think I may be ready to entertain. We will see if anyone 'drops' by. I even plan on COOKING for myself. That's right, those who know me can drop to the floor now for dramatic emphasis. No, I am no cook. I do not cook. But tonight, I cook. Pray. I think it would be neat to be a good cook though. I've been a little motivated by IRON CHEF and EMERIL recently. I just realized I said the word cook, far too many times in this paragraph. But hey, who the hell cares? Right, Jim?
27 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment