Yesterday, my motherboard crashed. I just like saying that. Apparently, Dell sent a bad batch of computers to our office, and mine was about the 11th one to crash. Yeah, my motherboard. Like, I even know what that is. Apparently it's very important. Ha, motherboard. Ok, anyway. That's just a really good stupid word.
January 14th- Today marks my brother Josh's 20th birthday. It's strange, I feel even older when people younger than me seem "old" to me. Especially close family and friends. Or when I see that kid I used to babysit getting their driver's license. Dang. That's when I know.
I got a lot accomplished at the office today. I cleaned out my entire file room. I threw away many things, sent some to storage, moved some to a different floor, and just relocated some stuff in the office so that it is more organized. This sounds really cheesy. But it was such an accomplishment. It feels really good to have it all done. And it's so clean and organized. Ok, I'm officially a freak. But anyway, I feel really good about myself now. My supervisor said, "It looks so good. This is everything I imagined." Let me just ask you. Has anyone ever said those words to you before? "everything I imagined" It makes you feel like a million bucks. I mean, I was walking on clouds. Just knowing I'd done things to her standards. The way she "imagined!!"
Now I'm going shopping when I get off from this second job for the baby shower tomorrow! Rose has only 2 weeks until her due date!!! So basically, anytime now! I got her a shirt she can hopefully wear for her last two weeks. It's just something cute I thought she might enjoy. Now I'm going to get baby Kate something this afternoon.
And as for this weekend, I'm hoping for some crazy dancing! I'm really feeling the urge to shake my GROOVE THANG! DANG!!!
14 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Blogger:)
Truly amazing and nice little blog... These blogs are completely different from websites and much more interesting and entertaining.
Regards,
home at money make work
Post a Comment