10 January 2005

Ty...

Ty Pennington and his show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, won a People's Choice Award last night! Now, I realize this is only the "people's choice" awards. But hey, the best part was seeing Ty in his totally hot suit! It was pin-striped, and he was wearing a striped shirt underneath. So beautiful! And he's so real and so wonderful and oh my goodness!

I told my mom that I thought I was developing an unhealthy crush. One that resembles my 6th grade crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. (JTT) I mean, that was just silly. But it was excusable...given my age. But now, at 23?? The problem is, I can't seem to help myself. I could really see me married to this guy. He works to make other people's lives better. He is a madman, and funny, and intelligent, and handy, and talented, and beautiful, and a super-genius-wonderful-sexy-buff-tubular STUD of GUY!

Mom tried to say that he's "probably not like that, Heather. You're an actor. YOu should know. He's just acting." I told her she was wrong and to go jump off a cliff!

I want him. And that's final.

He will be mine. I think I could lure him.. I don't know, what do you all think? Comments are desired for this post.. please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i constantly try to not have unhealthy crushes on people, especially when they are a celebrities. but it's hard, and even a strong person may be weak to some irrestible men.

(since every other guy in the world wants a piece of you, so i'm sure if Ty met you, he'd want you.) --Veronica

Feisty Spektor said...

Oh Veronica, don't make me blush!