I had a splendid time hanging out with V-ronica and Jim Friday night! Saturday was rise and shine early because I had a "tax training session" with Mary Ellen for my second job. I have to say it was pretty informative. No, I didn't learn ALL the ins and outs of the profession, but I think I'm going to make some great help for her this season! It's going to be busy and hectic that's for sure. But that's good. I seem to work better under a lot of "stressure" anyway. (That was for Jeff.) Then after that she took me to lunch at Carmella's! mmmmmmmm! Tasty fajita covered in chili con queso!
Then it was back home to work in the room all day. I cleaned out so many things that aren't coming to Chicago with me! Preparing for the garage sale. As much as I hate cleaning, I have to say it was pretty fun, probably because of the super-objective...Which is me moving out! And away! ha. Then I had some DELICIOUS steaks with the 'rents for dinner. And then headed out to pick up Mike and head for the karaoke bar. That's right folks. Last night was karaoke in southeast Texas. I even broke out some Norah Jones for a fantastic audience response! And then Gator and I did Loveshack of course. Then back home for a good night of sleep, followed by more laundry this morning. I was under the impression that I'd be attending an art opening today. But apparently I won't be. (clearing of the throat directed at Mr. Dedman)
And of course I'm hoarse again after singing my heart out last night. Will this ever end?
And, oh yeah, one more thing. It seems there MIGHT have been a misunderstanding in my medical testing and procedure. I thought that after my test on Feb. 4 that they would have to set up a procedure to follow. Talking to mom last night, she seems to think they said they would go ahead and do the procedure on the 4th if they thought it was going to be necessary. Well that raises some important questions. For instance, is this TRUE? Is scar tissue an issue? Is this going to affect my VOCAL CHORDS? What is the recovery time? It's funny how they rush you out of the office on the first visit and you don't get to think of these things. I'm getting nervous, but also sort of excited to think that this could all be over on the 4th. We shall see. Sorry so lengthy today...
09 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and don't forget Shaggy...ha-ha-ha.
oh, i hope that all goes well on the 4th. -Veronica
Post a Comment