15 March 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...

Well, I bought my $84 plane ticket. Tell me about it, pretty awesome huh? I couldn't pass it up. I leave Wednesday March 23, at 3:00 from Hobby. The only problem is, I still haven't sold my car. Faith that all works out in the end I suppose. It will. I'm so excited to get to Chicago. I've really got to get out of here and get up there. It's time you know? Of course you don't know. I'm just telling you. I feel like my head is going to fly off today.. So many things are spinning out of control. And there's nothing I can or will do to stop them. This is just the way it's going to go. And I'm ready to accept that. I think. This is so vague. No one knows what I'm talking about. That's ok. Someone does. If not, I do.

But Chicago. Yeah. It's like my whole new life has started, and it's just waiting for me. Pretty crazy really. I'm trying to see everyone and tie up all my loose ends before I leave. Just several miscellaneous things to take care of. Then I'm on my way. I'm so tired right now if I sound like I'm rambling. I am. Anyway, I'm going to go check out Jim's page. You all should too. Til next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buh-bye :(

Miss you Heather.

Brendan

Anonymous said...

you are going to do so great in Chicago! i wish i could be there! i love you. -Veronica