Whew...
Recovery time! It has been a very long and irresponsible week! Today has been nice and relaxing. House cleaning, brunch, house cleaning, and some computer time of course. So I'm sitting at our bistro table in my bay window typing as I watch traffic... I swear an open convertible just went by with a huge bike hanging out in the backseat. It was sticking up and stuff. Seriously, nothing surprises me anymore. I've seen so much crazy stuff, it is incredible.
I'd definitely say that Chicago is starting to feel like home. I've made so many great friends between work, networking with friend's friends, and MySpace. Hahha.. Believe it or not, I actually made some friends that way. I've spied many a hot man, and even a couple of nice ones. I seem to have a bad trend for attracting guys who already have girlfriends though, so I've got to figure out which part of me does that--AND TURN IT OFF! haha.. I need some single blood please!
Last weekend, Katie's friends from Seattle came to vist--Thomas and Quaid. And let me tell you, that was the beginning of some of the most fun I've had ever in my life! Also, Dorian and his band came through and we had so much fun listening to them..
Recently, I got my headshots done, now just trying to narrow it down to 2 so I can get them all printed up and start mailing them out looking for agents and also directly to theatre companies to line up auditions. Yesterday, I did a commercial for a fashion design school in Florida and got paid $200 bucks so that rocks the house.
I cut myself when I broke a glass that I was washing today, that kinda sucked.
Also, I have a good friend Greg that I worked with since I started in May. But alas, he was only there for the summer because he is leaving for law school in Virginia at William and Mary. So once again, I made a great friend and now he's gotta go, but we had so much fun helping him celebrate and sending him off! All my friends really liked him too.. So he left this morning to head back to Indianna to get all his things and then continue on to Virginia later this week.
Gotta keep making new friends, that's the way it always goes.
Man, it's 6:42 already. I had no idea. That stinks.. I'd like for this day to keep dragging on.. It's just nice. Listening to some COLDPLAY and DEVENDRA BANHARDT and DAVE BARNES and whatever I feel like really. Oh yeah, I bought an iPOD... one of the best investments of my life. I really enjoy it along with iTUNES...
Katie is about to go to France and I am going to miss her so dang much!!! But she's my girl and I am sooooooo thankful that she and I have gotten so close. As far as girls go, she is definitely one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Haha.. She's wonderful...
My parents will be coming to vist this coming weekend to see how we've set up shop and all, and the following weekend will be Gator and Katie and I'm about to pee in my pants I'm so excited about that.
I have COLDPLAY tickets and also SIGUR ROS tickets lined up. I was considering REEL BIG FISH tickets but I'd kinda like to wait for Rob to see them. Oh yeah, I saw BILLY CORGAN a couple of weeks ago.
Pretty much, Chicago is wonderful.. And I foresee some trips in the future including NYC, Seattle, Virginia, not to forget a little Texas possibly around Thanksgiving.. so all of you whom I know miss me so much...... will get to kiss my beautiful lucsious face!! Haha, I'm in a crazy mood. Forgive me!
I love life, even when it sucks! See, I might have even had you all fooled, despite this entire email, I'm more heartbroken than ever. But, life goes on. And you just gotta wait it out. (Or hope for the best..., but you can't tell your friends or anyone else that, --cuz they think you're crazy.) So I'll just tell them, LIFE GOES ON! And I'm waiting it out. : )
I love Jesus!
6:58...
time
time
time
31 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And Jesus loves you!
hey, wait to go to NYC when i'll be there...my god, i have so much to tell you. call me soon. i will make it more fun than an e-mail. and you are right, sometimes things aren't the best, but if you just wait a while and try to have some sort of fun in the mean time, it'll be okay. i love you, Veronica.
Post a Comment