05 January 2005

Annoying co-workers

Well, that mysterious 4 lbs. has dissapeared. Thank goodness! I think today will be an ok day. Although, I've already almost ripped a co-worker's head off. I had visions of slamming it into the keyboard after that. Typing her eulogy.

I'm about to find out from my friend how she felt about the blind date. A possible update to follow. I don't know. Not real excited I guess. Wasn't horrible. But you know. Ok, so I'm not meant to be a matchmaker. But I wouldn't have known if I hadn't tried.

Played poker with friends last night. Lost. On purpose. I had to get some sleep.

Everyone's leaving town this week, so things should settle back down a bit. Then I'll have to start getting things ready for a garage sale. Fund raiser for Chicago. Get rid of the old. Bring in some "mulah" to purchase necessities for the move! Wahoo! I love thinking about it getting closer and closer. I'm really anxious to get this show on the road. Just get this stupid procedure taken care of and I'm out of here! I can't wait to wear my little red apron up in Chicago.

I watched Wicker Park because it takes place in Chicago. Where I want to live. It was cool seeing all of Chicago in the background, but the movie sucked. So don't watch it, unless you want to see some places near where I'll probably be living. .....here'a tribute to Jim.. Alas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend really thanks you for attempting to play cupid. It wasn't an utter failure. I'm just picky.