04 January 2005

Blind Date!

I've never played matchmaker before now. I don't really know how I'm going to fare at it. We shall see. I've set up my best friend from work, Jessica, with........ well, I know him as Adam Mac. That's not his last name, but I'm pretty sure it starts something like that. He is a manager at Johnny Carino's here in Beaumont. He moved from Houston, so he doesn't have a TON of friends here yet. I met him through Jeff Griffin, a guy who played opposite of me in an independent film this summer. They were buddies. And for some reason, something has just clicked in my head and I think they are really going to get along! They seem to have similar personalities and like the same kinds of things. So, Jeff and I are going to accompany them tonight on their "blind date." Woo hoo! Kind of crazy...
Anyway, I hope all goes well. We will be meeting at Madison's to start the night at 8:00. Say a prayer at that time if you are reading this! There is no pressure, they both know it's ok if it doesn't work out. But because I love both of them, I just hope it does!

Last night was late, the movies they rate, tonight's the date!

No comments: