20 January 2005

Restless...

So today has been slightly frustrating. I had to learn how to uninstall and reinstall computer software. Actually not that complicated. You just click OK and NEXT alot. Hopefully I did it correctly. We shall see.

Anyway, I'm just feeling really stuck lately. Like my job is so boring and pointless. Seriously, today I started laughing hysterically at work. Because I was just thinking. You know? I mean, what's the point of my job? It's stupid. There's so much filing. I always get annoyed when there is MORE filing, and then I have to do mailouts. Well all I'm doing is creating more filing for some other file clerk to be annoyed with! It's an endless cycle. And what's the point of the paperwork in the first place? All these endless cases. I just know I'm not fulfilling my destiny at this point. But hey, who is? But hey HEY, if everyone asked that question all the time, then NO ONE would be fulfilling their destiny. I know there are many changes coming up for me so I'm just trying to stay patient. It's just that, I want out RIGHT NOW. I want to be free! I'm practically pulling my hair out I'm crawling in my skin so much. I know there's something better for me. I just have to go find it. I've got to get back in touch with the big picture. I CHOOSE LIFE! ha.. cheesy, but oh well. A road trip is very much needed at this point.

Joan Rivers. Don't know too terribly much about this woman. But I will be watching her in "concert," I guess, at the Jefferson on Saturday night. I will let you all know what I think. Right now, I am not sure what to think.

And whoever said they were having an affair with Brad, shame on you. You should feel terrible. Besides, not claiming your identity only makes your relationship unofficial anyway. So I'm not putting too much stock into it. Love ya! * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely hate this feeling. and maybe we should just be happy that we are aware we are in a rut. some people are doing nothing in their lives and aren't worried about it. anyway, all you can really do at this time is prepare for the adventures ahead and keep your mind working/thinking about your point in life and how you will suceed. love, Veronica.

Feisty Spektor said...

Thanks Veronica! You're always so encouraging! I love you. Drop me an email and tell me what's up. h777faith@juno.com